Providing North America with Compressed Gas Transport and Storage Systems
P-Leasing, Inc. has the premiere compressed gas tube trailer lease fleet serving Mexico, the United States, and Canada. With conventional and jumbo compressed gas tube trailers, modules, and ground storage units, P-Leasing offers customers a variety of lease options with competitive pricing. We cover all maintenance and retesting costs, giving our customers the flexibility of adding to their fleets without costly expenditures. As one of the industry’s foremost leaders in safety, each piece of lease equipment is fitted with the highest quality safety devices. We have a wide range of configurations designed to comply with industry-standards, but we can tailor our equipment to fit your specific needs.
P-Leasing’s compressed gas tube trailers and equipment can store any of the following:
- Argon (Ar)
- Breathing Air
- Carbon Monoxide (CO)
- Compressed Natural Gas (CNG)
- Ethane (C2H6)
- Ethylene (C2H4)
- Other Gov. Approved Gases
- Hydrogen Chloride (HCL)
- Helium (He)
- Hydrogen (H2)
- Methane (CH4)
- Nitrogen (N)
- Nitrogen Trifluoride (NF3)
- Dinitrogen (N2)
- Oxygen (O2)
- Rare Gases and Oxygen
- Sulfur Hexafluoride (SF6)
- Silicone Tetrafluoride (SiF4)
- Xenon (Xe)
- Silane (SiH4)
We are a member of the Western Group family of companies, a world-class provider of compressed gas tube trailer manufacturing, refurbishment, and tube requalification. Since 1985, P-Leasing has provided customers with high quality compressed gas tube trailers and multi-modal compressed gas containers for lease. Let us do the same for you.
A Letter to Our Customers About the Coronavirus:
At Western Group, the safety and well-being of our employees and our customers is always our priority. We recognize the role we play in providing you with quality and innovative compressed gas transportation and testing solutions during this critical time. We are actively monitoring the COVID-19/Coronavirus situation and taking steps to help keep our communities safe. We wanted to share with you some steps we are taking.
- We have a team dedicated to our response to this pandemic and have Business Continuity Plans to ensure the continuation of services. We are closely monitoring updates from the Center for Disease Control and government agencies on an ongoing basis.
- As our team members interact with each other and the general public, we have taken steps to limit exposure to the virus. We have put restrictions on travel, are postponing larger events, limiting the size of meetings, encouraging virtual meetings where possible, discouraging unnecessary visits to our facilities, and continue to reinforce safe behavior in every environment.
- We are in continuous communication with our team members reminding them about the importance of good hygiene, providing them with health education and support whenever needed. Employees who feel ill have been told to not report to work; we have specific communication procedures in place should an employee be diagnosed with COVID-19 or is asked to self-isolate by a public health authority, and we stand ready to implement vehicles to provide them support.
We are taking these proactive measures now to reduce the severity of the outbreak in the weeks to come while maintaining operations at our facilities. We are all in this together and our common goal is to keep our workforce, customers, suppliers, and families safe and healthy while maintaining operations.